You’ll be working closely with our other brand writer and Director of Marketing to achieve our content goals.
You’ll be writing new content, updating old content, and running tests to improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may also be managing other writers and experiment with other content channels that can help us.
– You’re personable, fun, and have a great sense of humor.
– You have big personal and professional goals.
– You’re able to focus and write out at least three blog posts/week.
– You have a solid understanding of PPC and CRO.
– You have great time management skills.
– You’re like a mad scientist when it comes to experimenting.
– You don’t mind getting your hands dirty figuring things out.
When it comes to PPC, the first person I turn to is Johnathan Dane. He and his team cut through the bullshit and get straight to the point with the goal of making you more money. Work with him."