There are many Facebook ads resources out there, so it may be hard to cut through the clutter.
I’ve heard from many clients how when they first glanced at Facebook Ads Manager, it looked dangerous. Not the horror movie kind of danger -- but this feeling of suspense that if they clicked the wrong button, everything would fall apart.
What if, with that one click, your company’s Facebook account is doomed forever? Luckily, over the years, I have been compiling and adding to my list of resources that have become real lifesavers.
Fast forward 2 years and here we are, the company still exists and profits from successful Facebook advertising.
Somehow, I managed to find top-flight resources from tons of marketing blogs and worked my way up from there. Now, I wanted to share all these premium Facebook ad resources with you, so that you can learn about Facebook ads in half the time it took me.
I wouldn’t be surprised if, by the time you finish reading all about these 78 legendary resources, you feel confident and ready to rock when it comes to Facebook advertising.
So, let’s get down to it...
Get brand new Facebook ad strategies straight to your inbox every week. 23,739 people already are!
Facebook Ad Basics
Let’s start from the very beginning and cover the basics.
These articles will give you a quick overview of the structure, setup process, and possibilities of a Facebook ad campaign.
While it’s tempting to jump right ahead to the ad creation phase, mastering the basics before going after the black belt is a must.
Buffer has put together a mammoth guide on learning Facebook advertising, from the ad setup to analysis.
As an icing on the cake, this entire guide is also downloadable as a PDF.
2. The Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Advertising by AdEspresso
AdEspresso’s guide is distributed into seven chapters, each covering a specific topic:
- Why You Should Advertise on Facebook
- Setting Up Your Facebook Ads Account
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ad Creative
- Facebook Ad Targeting
- Campaigns, Ad Sets & Bidding
- Analyze Your Campaign's Performance
Don’t settle with the basic knowledge shared in the AdEspresso article. Dig deeper and Google your way to in-depth posts on each subject--or you could just check out all the resources in this article.
3. Facebook Advertising Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide by Neil Patel
The nice thing about Neil Patel is that he covers a wide array of marketing topics, and does it well. After reading this guide, you’ve acquired the knowledge needed to set up your first campaign.
This guide really does tackle everything -- even the Facebook Page setup.
4. All Your Facebook Canvas Ad Questions Answered by JumperMedia
It is easy to get caught up in the excitement and forget to think about your Facebook campaign goals.
If you’re like most advertisers, you want to generate sales. However, Facebook has around ten different advertising goals, and you should be aware of all the opportunities.
5. The Complete Guide to Facebook Ads Manager: How to Create, Manage, Analyze Your Facebook Ads by Buffer
As you first get started with Facebook advertising, you’ll likely use the Ads Manager to set up your campaigns. Buffer’s top-notch guide is fresh out of the oven, including all the relevant information you need in 2017.
You’ll learn how to manage and analyze your Facebook ads, and create in-depth ad reports your team will love.
6. The Importance of the Facebook Pixel by Jon Loomer
What’s the goal of your advertising on Facebook?
Is it to get more leads, landing page visits, mobile app downloads?
Whatever your goal is, you need to be able to measure the results. This article will explain why you should place the Facebook Pixel in your website code.
7. 6 Ways to Add the Facebook Pixel to Your Website by Jon Loomer
Facebook Pixel allows you to create powerful audiences for ad targeting, track and optimize for conversions.
That’s why you’ll need to place the Facebook Pixel. That’s why you’ll need this guide.
Bonus: This article was published on February 24, 2017. Can’t get any fresher than that!
8. The Only Power Editor Tutorial You’ll Ever Need by AdEspresso
Facebook Power Editor is Facebook’s advertising tool designed for larger advertisers who want to create, edit and publish multiple ads at once and have precise control of their campaigns.
You won’t probably need it right away, but it’s always good to keep your eyes open to all options--and mentioning the Power Editor will probably make you look smarter among your fellow marketers.
9. 11 Examples of Facebook Ads That Actually Work (and Why) by HubSpot
You probably know that there are over ten different Facebook ad types, each with a slightly different combination of goal, placement, and layout.
This article will untangle the messy ad type jungle and lay all the important bits of information out for you.
10. Top Facebook Updates That You Can’t Afford to Miss by AdEspresso
Every month, AdEspresso will bring you the newscast on the latest Facebook updates. They rarely miss a thing.
Be the first one to know about all the game-changing news and beat your competition to the Facebook ad race.
Facebook Ad Audiences
Now that you have a knack for setting up awesome campaigns, let’s talk about your target audience.
Facebook has many different audience targeting options: Saved Audiences, Custom Audiences, and Lookalike Audiences.
You should try to master all of them--so that the next time someone sees your ad, it would be in love at first sight.
11. 49 Facebook Ad Targeting Tips to Hunt for More Conversions by KlientBoost
We recently published a massive guide on all Facebook’s targeting options, from interests to locations.
Check it out to get a super quick overview of all the splendid opportunities offered by Facebook.
12. Priority List: 13 Audiences to Target Using Facebook Ads by Jon Loomer
Even after reading several guides on Facebook targeting, you might be left wondering: But which one should I use?
Jon Loomer has listed his top 13 Facebook audiences with step-by-step guidance to getting these audiences into your Ads Manager account.
13. Using Lookalike Audiences to Scale Facebook Advertising by Growth Pilots
Lookalike audience targeting is based on the idea that people who are most similar to your existing users, are most likely to convert.
If you want to know what a seed audience isor how Facebook’s algorithms work, here’s your go-to guide.
14. 101-Point Guide to Master Facebook Custom Audiences by KlientBoost
The average CTR of retargeting ads is 10x higher than that of regular display ads. If you don’t know it yet, Facebook Custom Audiences are exactly what you need for creating a remarketing audience!
This guide will equip you with three invaluable insights:
- Why are Custom Audiences a win-win for both you and prospects?
- How to create Facebook Custom Audiences?
- What are the best ideas for remarketing on Facebook?
You better find out now!
15. The Big Damn Guide to Facebook Ad Targeting by Content Harmony
If you want to get a complete overview of every targeting option on Facebook, this guide will show you.
As you click on one of those links within the article, the entire list of possible alternatives pops up.
16. A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Insights by Kissmetrics
By using Facebook Insights, you can determine the best time of day to post, the best day of the week to post, and what type of content is most popular.
That sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
This guide will give you insights on how to gather insights on the people engaging with your brand on Facebook. (Huh, that might have been just a little too meta, but it’s true!)
17. Facebook Website Custom Audiences: A Definitive Guide for Remarketing by Jon Loomer
As Jon Loomer said in the article:
“I don’t care how perfect the ad copy, imagery, bidding and optimization are, it’s imperative that you target the people most likely to perform your desired action.”
He’s so right. So is his guide about Custom Audiences and using them for remarketing.
Facebook Ad Copywriting
Let’s continue with less technical stuff. Your ad copy, for instance.
Facebook recommends that advertisers follow three copywriting best practices:
- Find the right tone of voice
- Stick to what’s important
- Write with the customer in mind
But that’s not the whole story. There are many more simple hacks and tips that can help you create the ultimate Facebook ad copy -- an ad copy so good that people will want to see it.
18. The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Facebook Ads by Copy Hackers
In this article, Copy Hackers’ founder Joanna Wiebe scrutinizes every detail of Facebook ad copy, including the headline, main copy, and call-to-action.
Unlike most copywriting articles, this one’s 100% focused on Facebook ads, presenting many relevant examples and guidelines.
Here’s Joanna’s checklist for writing the perfect Facebook ad headline:
19. 8 Startling Discoveries to Write Powerful Facebook Ad Headlines by AdEspresso
If you love marketing articles full of data, you’ll like this one. AdEspresso has gathered together eight data points and research articles, and combined the findings into a helpful guide.
Did you know that headlines with odd numbers have a 20% higher clickthrough rate than headlines with even numbers?
20. Secrets Revealed: 47 Closely Guarded Facebook Ad Tips by KlientBoost
Although this article contains a lot of other Facebook ad goodies as well, copywriting makes up one of the key parts.
Find out why it’s a good idea to include customer testimonials in your Facebook ad or why people will click more when asked a question.
21. What to Call Your Call to Action by ConversionXL
In this article, the conversion rate optimization expert Peep Laja focuses solely on answering a single question: What are the best words to use in a call-to-action?
By the way, call-to-actions also work wonders inside the ad copy, not just on the call-to-action button.
As the article explains:
“The goal [of social media copywriting] is to blend into the news feed with something interesting and personalized to your target audience that makes the individual stop scrolling! If they scroll past your ad and don’t even read it, well then that’s the sign of a poor ad.”
Next, there follows an overview of the copywriting tips for various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
23. 10 Ways to Write Damn Good Copy by Copyblogger
Want to learn to write various types of text?
- Storytelling copy
- Conversational copy
- John Lennon copy (!!)
- Killer poet copy
This article is a straightforward guide to copywriting for every situation. Depending on your Facebook target audience, pick the right one.
24. How to Use Emojis in Facebook Ads [Complete Guide] by Aggregate Blog
According to a Facebook A/B test run by SaaS startup Scoro, emojis can increase your ads’ CTR by over 200%.
This guide will guide you through a step-by-step process of using emojis in Facebook advertising, and spices it up with actionable tips.
25. Useful Value Proposition Examples (and How to Create a Good One) by ConversionXL
ConversionXL’s founder Peep Laja has said:
“If I could give you only one piece of conversion optimization advice, ‘test your value proposition’ would be it.”
In this article, he explains how to create a strong value proposition that your prospects will like and trust.
Facebook Ad Design
Facebook ad design is super important.
Consumer Acquisition found that images are incredibly important -- they’re responsible for 75%-90% of ad performance.
The primary goal of your Facebook ad image should be catching the viewer’s eye. The second goal would be creating trust and interest in your offer.
That’s a lot to ask from a 1200 x 628 px ad image.
However, with the right resources and hacks, you’re all set to create a winning Facebook ad design.
26. How to Design Facebook Ads That Get Results by Canva
According to this year’s Social Media Marketing Report, the area most marketers (68%) want to learn about when it comes to content is how to create original visual assets.
Canva got the message and created a top-notch guide on creating click-worthy Facebook ad designs. As a bonus, the article comes with super nice examples.
27. All Facebook Image Dimensions and Ad Specs  by Jon Loomer
This guide got the 12,872 shares for a reason -- it covers all the Facebook ad types and their specific image sizes in a logical order.
You know what’s even better? The whole thing is an infographic that you can save to your computer for a quick check-up whenever needed.
28. 16 (9 + 7) Secrets the Pros Use to Create Great Facebook Ad Designs by AdEspresso
If you feel like you’ve surpassed the beginner level of Facebook advertising and want to refine your skills a little further, this is the guide.
AdEspresso’s CEO Massimo Chieruzzi himself shares the very best tips and hacks to nail your Facebook ad designs. Be prepared to be packed with inspiration.
29. 20 of the Best Free Stock Photo Sites to Use in 2017 by HubSpot
Stock photos… Sooner or later, you’re going to need them. It’s best if you have a good resource bookmarked, just in case.
30. It’s Official: Facebook Text Rule in Ad Images is Changing by Jon Loomer
Maybe you’ve heard that Facebook doesn’t like to see lots of text in your ad image. Well, that’s 100% true.
Jon Loomer’s article explains exactly how much text you can have in your ad image, and what are the consequences if you fail to comply with Facebook’s rules.
If you’re wondering why your ad images don’t look right, the solution might be finding a matching color combination.
Canva has listed 100 color palettes, from Refreshing & Pretty to Modern & Crisp. This article is a great destination when in need of inspiration.
32. 32 Facebook Ad Examples You Can’t Resist But Copy by KlientBoost
Before you create your first Facebook campaign, take a look at these awesome Facebook ad examples we’ve gathered for you, and learn from the 84 key takeaways!
This article’s packed with examples and best practices, helping to cure the designer’s block.
33. Facebook Ads Gallery by AdEspresso
AdEspresso’s been in the Facebook advertising world for a while now, and they’ve managed to gather an impressive gallery of Facebook ad examples.
If you’re in the mood of inspiration hunting, head to the Ads Gallery to browse between thousands of Facebook ads.
34. The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Carousel Ads by Buffer
According to data collected by Kinetic Social, the Facebook Carousel ads can drive up to 10 times more traffic to your website than static Facebook sponsored posts.
This guide will teach you everything you need to know before setting up a Facebook Carousel ad campaign.
35. How to Create and Set Up Profitable Facebook Video Ads by Neil Patel
In the past, videos have achieved a 135% higher organic reach on Facebook compared with photos. So, it might be worth testing a video campaign on Facebook.
This article will walk you through the process of creating captivating Facebook ad videos and explains how to set up a video campaign.
36. The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Video Ads by Digital Marketer
This article takes a strategic approach to creating Facebook video ads.
It divides the video into three stages:
- The first 10 seconds
- The main part
- The call-to-action
To learn how to win your audience’s attention in each stage, read the entire guide.
37. How to Use Facebook Lead Ads by Social Media Examiner
Are you familiar with Facebook Lead Ads? These are the ads that allow people to sign up for your offer (become a lead) without leaving Facebook.
Social Media Examiner takes a look at when and how to use Facebook Lead Ads, giving you a quick overview of this Facebook ad type.
38. The Step-by-Step Facebook Retargeting Guide: Get More Conversions from Your Existing Traffic by WP Curve
This article makes for a perfect introduction to Facebook remarketing. You’ll learn to create a remarketing audience, set up the first campaign, and create Facebook remarketing ads that convert.
39. 33 Retargeting Campaigns You’ve Never Heard of Before by KlientBoost
If you’re doubting whether you have the content and the right audience for remarketing, there’s a good chance that you do.
There are so many different remarketing opportunities waiting to be used. Check out this article for tons of amazing examples.
Have you ever searched for Facebook ad inspiration from a fashion magazine--or what about asking your granny for advice?
This article looks for creative places to find both motivation and inspiration for creating winning Facebook ad images and ad copy.
41. 6 Ways to Be an Expert Facebook Ads Spy by AdEspresso
This article lists the best ways to turn into a spy and gather intelligence on your competitors’ campaigns.
Here’s what AdEspresso suggests:
- Ask Facebook about the ads you’re seeing in the News Feed
- Browse Facebook ads galleries
- Start following your competitors and their ads on Facebook
- Spy on your competitor’s Facebook audience
- Keep your eye on your competitors’ PPC ads
- Go beyond paid advertising
42. The Ultimate Guide to GIFs: How to Create Them, When to Use Them and Why They’re Essential for Every Marketer by Buffer
There is no other guide on GIFs online that compares to this master article by Buffer. From best practices to got-to tools, the article will make you want to use more GIFs across all your marketing channels.
Did you know that starting from February 2017, you can also use GIFs in Facebook ads?
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to create your own GIFs!
Facebook Ad A/B Testing
If you’re unsure which Facebook ad image or headline works best, conduct a test.
Facebook A/B testing can be done right in the Ads Manager or with the help of third-party tools.
One of the main benefits of split testing is the opportunity to learn what your audience really likes.
Or what makes them feel like...
43. A/B Testing Facebook Ads: 121 Tips & Ideas for Extraordinary Discoveries by KlientBoost
We worked real hard to make this the most comprehensive guide on Facebook A/B testing. That’s why it includes everything from the best practices to split testing ideas.
If you’re a newbie to Facebook A/B testing, you won’t be after reading this guide!
44. A Crash Course on A/B Testing Facebook Ad Campaigns by ConversionXL
ConversionXL’s Facebook testing guide focuses on explaining why you need to test ad elements in single ad groups and with sufficient budgets.
You’ll also find suggestions from other marketing experts with impressive Facebook advertising backgrounds.
45. 23 Simple Split Tests to Optimize Your Facebook Ads by Connectio
If you’re out of A/B testing ideas, this article will bring you 23 of these, accompanied by inspiring examples.
Some of the coolest ideas:
- Test using scarcity
- Test the length of your ad copy
- Test including client testimonials
- Test multiple audience behaviour patterns
46. A/B Testing Mastery: From Beginner to Pro in a Blog Post by ConversionXL
The people over at ConversionXL are real split testing masters. This post looks like all their wisdom condensed into a single article.
You’ll learn all there is to know about A/B testing:
- What Is A/B Testing and How Does It Work?
- What to Test to Improve Our Chances of Winning?
- How to Prioritize Test Hypotheses?
- How Long to A/B Test?
- How to Set Up A/B Tests?
- How to Analyze A/B Test Results?
- How to Archive Past Tests?
- What You Need to Know About A/B Testing Statistics
- A/B Testing Tools and Resources
47. How to Use the Facebook Ad Split Testing Feature by Jon Loomer
Facebook recently launched their new Split Testing feature. Jon Loomer was the first to write an in-depth overview and guide on the topic.
Note that the Facebook Split Testing feature doesn’t support the testing of ad elements such as the image and copy.
You can use this feature to test:
- Optimization for Ad Delivery (Conversions, Impressions, Link Clicks, Daily Unique Reach)
- Conversion Window (1 day vs. 7 days)
- Bid Amount (Automatic vs. Manual)
Facebook Ad Bidding
After you’ve found the perfect Facebook ad audience and have a captivating ad design ready for action, you’ll have to make another choice -- the Facebook bidding method.
Most marketers are in the advertising game for a positive marketing ROI and increased sales, so it’s best to avoid losing money due to bad bidding decisions.
48. Facebook Ad Bidding – 54 Hacks, Tips, and Shortcuts to Know by KlientBoost
This guide was put together with the goal of including everything there is to know about Facebook ad bidding.
We think we did a pretty good job there. Check it out and see for yourself!
If you want to know what the average Facebook ad cost-per-click is, this guide’s the second best place to learn. The first is your Facebook campaign reports.
Every 3 months, AdEspresso published the latest data on Facebook ad costs, including charts on the CPC for various audiences and ad placements.
50. Facebook Ads Bidding Changes: Optimization, Charging and oCPM by Jon Loomer
In 2015, Facebook changed its ad bidding system. If you’ve been reading some outdated guides (there are many out there), refresh your knowledge with this article.
51. Bid Optimization: Pacing on Facebook Explained by Smartly.io
Pacing is a core part of the Facebook automatic optimization which ensures that return on investment (ROI) is maximized for the advertisers.
Every Facebook campaign is automatically using the pacing.
If you want to understand how Facebook’s ad delivery works, here’s the best guide to learn from.
52. How to Stop Wasting Your Facebook Ad Budget by Post Planner
How to maximize your Facebook ad profit and stop wasting your budget?
Post Planner suggests that you follow 7 simple steps:
- State your Facebook campaign goals
- Start working backwards
- Calculate your ideal audience size
- Calculate your target impression count
- Estimate your CPM
- Calculate the cost per ad set
- Sum all of your ad sets to determine your overall campaign budget
53. Example: Facebook Ad Targeting and Results by Jon Loomer
There aren’t too many case studies that reveal the results of Facebook ad campaigns. However, here’s one, conducted by Jon Loomer to measure the results when targeting different Facebook audiences.
For a grand total of $292.39 to accumulate, he managed to accumulate over 1,447 registrations. That’s an insanely low cost! Read the article to see how he did it.
Facebook Ad Optimization
Great. You’ve set up a few ad campaigns and can finally rest.
No, actually you can’t.
Facebook advertising has another side to it – reporting and optimization.
Without a little tweaking and help, your campaign performance may take a dive. You should aim to notice the elephant in the room before it becomes a dinosaur.
54. The 5 Important Metrics of Facebook Ad Campaigns by Neil Patel
One of the rookie Facebook ad mistakes is looking at vanity metrics instead of the numbers that reflect on your sales.
As Neil put it:
“As a smart social media marketer, hope you don’t merely see the number of fans of the page.”
Check out which Facebook metrics you should be tracking in this excpetional Facebook ad resource.
55. Review 8 Facebook Ad Metrics and Improve Your Ad Performance by AdEspresso
There aren’t many online resources on Facebook reporting, but this one by AdEspresso is a good one. You’ll learn about eight important ad metrics and how to measure these.
As you compare Facebook ad reports with your Google Analytics results, you’re likely to notice some discrepancies in the results.
So what makes these two tools show different results? AdEspresso has a few ideas.
57. 29 Rookie Facebook Ad Mistakes Draining Your Ad Budgets by KlientBoost
Whenever you log in to the Facebook Ads Manager, you’re haunted by Facebook ad mistakes, waiting to be made.
The good news is that when you knew all the possible mistakes, it could get a lot easier to avoid them. We listed 29 serious mistakes that you should try to avoid.
58. 15 Ways to Optimize Your Facebook Ads by Social Media Examiner
This article covers most of Facebook campaign optimization tips, from choosing the right ad placement to scheduling your ad delivery.
This article’s well equipped with images, leaving no room for confusion.
59. 7 Steps to Optimize Your Facebook Ads for Conversions by OptinMonster
OptinMonster’s article explains:
“Instead of advertising what you have to sell, you need to advertise something more personal and less “salesy”: a highly-targeted lead magnet.
Rather than asking for the sale right away, give away something valuable for free: something that your target customers really need.”
This article is packed with actionable and inspiring tips.
60. 22 Silly No-Brainer Reasons Why Your Facebook Ad Campaigns Fail by AdEspresso
You feel like you’ve read hundreds of articles on Facebook ads best practices, but none of these seem to help?
You’re not alone in this. Many advertisers struggle to make their campaigns work. AdEspresso investigated what might be the reason behind poorly-performing Facebook campaigns.
Read this guide if you want to learn about troubleshooting your Facebook ad campaigns.
61. Facebook Automated Rules: Automate Ad Maintenance by Jon Loomer
Managing and monitoring Facebook advertising campaigns is a lot of manual work.
With the Automated Rules, Facebook will do half the reporting for you. This article will teach how to set up your first Facebook rules, and spend less time on ad maintenance.
Ad fatigue is like a Facebook marketer’s bad dream -- it’s the moment when your customers have seen your ads for so many times, they’ll start to get annoyed.
But the thing with bad dreams is that at the end, you’ll wake up. Ad fatigue too can be swept away with a few smart advertising tactics. Read about them in the article.
63. Why There’s No Perfect Time to Post on Facebook by Buffer
Here are just some recommendations on the best time to post to Facebook to get you started:
- Thursdays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. [Hubspot]
- Thursday at 8 p.m. [TrackMaven]
- 1–4 p.m. late into the week and on weekends [CoSchedule]
- Early afternoon during the week and Saturdays [Buffer]
- Off-peak times are best [Buzzsum0]
Buffer explains how to define your best Facebook posting times, specific to your product, offer, and location. (The same approach might work for your Facebook ad schedule.)
64. After 1.6 Billion Ad Impressions and 408 Facebook Ads, Here’s What I’d Do Differently by AdEspresso
If you could travel back in time to fix your mistakes, would you do it?
After reading this article, you’ll be less likely to make beginner Facebook ad mistakes and regret it later.
65. How to Win on Facebook: 8 Lessons Learned from Analyzing 1 Billion Posts by Neil Patel
The BuzzSumo team decided to compile as much data as possible on marketing on Facebook and then complete an in-depth analysis.
Overall, they analyzed over 1 billion Facebook posts and came up with findings that will change the way you market on Facebook. Neil Patel wrote an article on their most fascinated findings.
SaaS startup Scoro split tested over 100 Facebook ads in a single month. As a result, they ended up with loads of cool insights.
Learn from their journey and avoid making the same mistakes.
67. We Spent $100k on Facebook Ads. Here’s What We Learned by Inbound.org
Jonathan Taylor, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing at Klipfolio describes what they first felt when given a $100K Facebook ad budget:
“For a three-person digital marketing team like ours, the prospect of having an ads budget seemed like a distant dream. So when we were given a $100K ad budget we were positively giddy.”
This sounds like a promising story with actionable insights, and it really is!
68. What I learned spending $2 Million on Facebook Ads by Noah Kagan
Noah Kagan of AppSumo and SumoMe shared his experience spending $2 million on Facebook Ads across his different products.
Among other things, Noah will teach you how to spend your first $100 on Facebook ads.
In case you want to read about even more Facebook ad case studies, here’s your chance.
Connectio has gathered together 13 Facebook studies from brands across different industries. Maybe you’ll find an example of your industry as well.
70. 11 Facebook Advertising Tools That’ll Save You Time and Money by Neil Patel
Facebook advertising tools could potentially save you tons of hours every month, depending on the volume of ad campaigns you manage.
See Neil’s favorite advertising tools with helpful suggestions.
Landing Page Design
Facebook advertising is like an onion -- it has so many layers, each signifying a step your prospects take inside your sales funnel.
A lot of things may happen between the first glance at your ad and the purchase.
If your goal is to drive people to your website and have them convert into paying customers, you’re going to need a stellar landing page with a top-level value offer.
Just as important as your landing page design, so is keeping your offers aligned across your Facebook ads and landing pages.
Unmatching value offers could be a recipe for disaster.
If you’re unsure whether you need a landing page for your Facebook campaign, this article is a good place to start.
AdEspresso has listed five scenarios when landing page is a must-have.
72. How to Optimize Mobile Pages to Drive Phone Leads by ConversionXL
Mobile advertising makes up for 80% of Facebook’s advertising revenue. However, a study found that 96% of users reported that they had encountered websites that were not built with mobile in mind.
Don’t forget to optimize your Facebook ad landing pages for mobile visitors.
73. 34 Landing Page Trends to Look for In 2017 by KlientBoost
We listed the up-and-coming landing page trends that will soon be rocking the design industry.
You’ll find awesome examples of:
- Basic Design
- Animated Page Elements
- Call-to-Action (CTA)
- Value Proposition
- Social Proof
If you feel lost and unsure how to get started, take a look at the 16 landing page examples by HubSpot, and gather some additional inspiration.
Many popular Facebook ad mistakes have to do with the fact that your ad offers don’t match with your landing pages.
So, what are you to do?
AdEspresso explores how to discover the damaging landing page mistakes and get rid of them for good.
76. 47 Mammoth Landing Page Mistakes You Need to Avoid by KlientBoost
The fact that there were 47 landing page mistakes waiting to be uncovered, could mean two things:
- You’re likely to be guilty of some of these.
- You’ll be able to fix many mistakes and improve your conversion rate.
77. The Landing Page Optimization Guide You Wish You’ve Always Had by ConversionXL
After you’ve defined your gravest landing page mistakes, you can use your findings to optimize your website for higher conversion rate.
From the first impression to the right choice of images, this article covers every aspect of landing page optimization.
78. The 2018 Facebook Advertising Tools Wrap Up by Connectio
With every new year comes a new array of tools and integrations meant to help your Facebook advertising efforts. Some tools focus on design and image creation, such as Canva, while others focus on analyzing headline copy (coschedule) or tracking social engagement (Buzzsumo).
Connectio.io did a great job with collecting the top tools for Facebook advertising in 2018. The article covers 17 different tools to help you with your social efforts. And it's well worth the read if you're looking to stay up to date in 2018.
Wrap Up on Top Facebook Ads Resources
Working through all the 78 articles and resources may take many hours. But in the process, you’ll get to learn Facebook advertising from top experts. Sounds like a good deal to us!
For a quick reference, here are the links to all Facebook resources and blogs mentioned in this article, in the order of appearance.
Buffer | AdEspresso | Neil Patel | Jon Loomer | HubSpot | KlientBoost | Growth Pilots | Content Harmony | Kissmetrics | Copy Hackers | ConversionXL | Crazy Egg | Copyblogger | Aggregate Blog | Canva | Digital Marketer | Social Media Examiner | WP Curve | Connectio | Smartly.io | Post Planner | OptinMonster | Inbound.org | Noah Kagan
We would love to hear which of these resources you found to be most helpful in the Comments area below this post.